We love it at LYB when we have a chance to feature international designers. Today we share some projects from Candian Cycling Team Member Sarah Webb. Her layout brings out the most beautful aspects of the cream colors in our Winterings collection.
I like the snowflakes at the bottom of the Fancy Flurry patterned paper. It was just enough colour to fill the white space and give visual interest without taking away from the overall design of the page.
WI-102 Fancy Flurry/Fancy Frame
WI-106 Barnwood & Doilies/Grey Dot
WI-108 Chevron Wool/Frosty Forest
WI-134 Journaling Cards
WI-305 Paper Crafting Kit
WI-140 Cardstock Stickers - Fresh Verse - with foil and debossing
WI-160 Vellum Tape Strips
WI-230 Clear Cuts
Snowflakes are one of my favourite shapes! I used a couple of my favourite punches to help create this card.
WI-304 6" x 6" Paper Pad
WI-107 Winterings Stripe/Dark Denim Brocade
WI-134 Journaling Cards - with foil accents
Please visit Sarah's blog Scropping for more of her fun ideas.
There are 3 days left until Christmas - here are a few tips for keeping your cool:
1. Take deep breaths now and then to make sure oxygen is still getting to your brain
2. Sit down every once in a while and put your feet up to keep your blood circulating
3. Listen to holiday music from the decade you were in high school
4. Watch your favorite holiday movie
5. Try not to eat all of the cookies you made yourself
Have a Wonderful Weekend!