We have a new sketch for you to work with this month. I think when I made this sketch, I had paper flower kits on my brain and I was thinking it would be fun to add more photos along with some fun elements like clear cut or chipboard shapes. Hope you will play along this month! Please see the details and contest rules at the bottom of this post.
Below is my version of the sketch, which I followed pretty closely.
This is the BRAND NEW Paradise collection that is being shipped to stores as I type. In fact I think a few Local Scrapbook stores already have it on their shelves! This is such a fun collection with a great color palette and embellishment choices. For this page I tried to keep it simple with three patterned papers, Tear Out Ticket Book, Favorite Pieces, Fresh Verse Stickers, Paper Flower Kit and Jewel Stickers.
Take a look at what some of our Cycling Team Members did with the sketch! Be sure to visit their blogs for more details and close ups about their projects.
Wonder & Wishes Page by Audrey Yeager
Wonder & Wishes Page by Renee Zwirek
Winter Twig Page by Marcia Dehn-Nix
Winter Twig Page by Katrina Hunt
Winter Twig Page by Andrea Friebus
Winter Twig Page by Laura Evangeline O'Donnell
Winter Twig Page by Mary Ann Jenkins
Here's the rules:
1. You may use the sketch any way you please (turn it upside down or on its side, or use it as is).
2. You must use at least 75% Little Yellow Bicycle product, from ANY of our collections (We like to see the new stuff, but we have so many great collections, that we basically just like to see our stuff).
3. Your work must be your own! ;)
Here's how to enter:
1. You may enter by posting your layout to LYB's Facebook Page - please post it in the Album titled "January/February Sketch Challenge".
2. If you're not a Facebook user, you still may enter, by emailing a photo of your entry to email@example.com. Please include your mailing address - so we have it in case you win!
3. All entries must be received by midnight EST on Saturday, February 18, 2012.
Here's the fun part ... the prizes!
1. We will select THREE finalists. All of the finalists will win a prize.
2. We will post the finalists to our Facebook Page and Blog for you to VOTE on your favorites.
3. You'll have a week to vote (one vote per person).
4. The grand prize winner will win $50 in LYB product. The runners up will each receive $25 in LYB product!
**Due to shipping costs, prizes may vary depending on where you are in the world.
We will post the finalists from our last sketch challenge later today - thank you for your patience. Thank you for stopping by today and hope you find some inspiration.