Hi everyone! Are you ready for another Sketch Challenge from Liz Qualman? I hope so! This challenge starts NOW, and will run through the end of December - to give you plenty of time to work on it during the busy holidays!
Liz used the perfectly sporty Get Your Game On collection for her sketch - but you can use ANY of our Fall and Winter collections: Head of the Class, Get Your Game On, Hello Fall!, Wonder & Wishes, or Winter Twig!
Here's Liz to tell you all about it ... and be sure to read to the bottom for details on how to enter!
I love how the Get Your Game On collection provides four different sports to capture your memories. Even though my son is not old enough to play sports competitively, he still likes to get outside and kick the ball around. It was great to use the soccer papers and embellishments to capture this moment of my son and husband playing together.
I especially like the idea of how you can use the Get Your Game On collection for any sports related memories. Wouldn't it be fun to use the papers and embellishments for a memory about tailgating with the "MVP" being the last person standing (if you know what I mean)? The stars are the limit with this super fun collection. Can't wait to see what some of you create with my sketch!
Here's the sketch:
Here's the rules:
1. You may use the sketch any way you please (turn it upside down or on its side, or use it as is).
2. You must use at least 75% Little Yellow Bicycle product, from any of our current Fall or Winter collections [Head of the Class, Get Your Game On, Hello Fall!, Wonder & Wishes, and Winter Twig].
3. Your work must be your own! ;)
Here's how to enter:
1. You may enter by posting your layout to LYB's Facebook Page - please post it in the Album titled "Fall/Winter Collection Sketch Challenge".
2. If you're not a Facebook user, you still may enter, by emailing a photo of your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your mailing address - so we have it in case you win!
3. All entries must be received by midnight EST on Saturday, December 31, 2011.
Here's the fun part ... the prizes!
1. Liz will select THREE finalists. All of the finalists will win a prize.
2. We will post the finalists to our Facebook Page and Blog for you to VOTE on your favorites.
3. You'll have a week to vote (one vote per person). Voting will end at midnight on Saturday, January 7, 2012.
4. The grand prize winner will win $50 in LYB product. The runners up will each receive $25 in LYB product!
Sound good? OK everyone! Get creating!
[P.S. if you love sketches, be sure to follow the link to Liz's blog - she has tons of 'em!]