First up is an adorable little mini album from Cari, for all you soccer moms out there. What a great way to save the memories from the soccer season? This perfect, simple little mini album is just right!
And here are Cari's easy instructions!
I created a mini album - with only the paper provided. NO chipboard album or pre-made album was needed. This was a super easy & inexpensive way to create a mini album with just patterned paper & embellishments.
- I cut 12" x 6" pieces of patterned papers (5 different papers).
- I folded them in half so I would end up with a 6" x 6" album. After folding them I just simply put them together to form a booklet.
- I embellished each page
- When finished I opened up each page (to 12 x 6 wide) and then punched 2 holes down the center of each page approx. 1" in from the edges. I then re-assembled the album & tied it together with green twine. I added 2 smaller pieces of black & cream ribbon to embellish the edge of the album a little bit.
Thanks again for inviting me to help out with this.
It's been super fun!
Love this album Cari! I think it is so cool, and I just may have to make one for all the pictures I took of my soccer team this fall! Don't forget to check out more inspiring projects on Cari's blog by clicking the link!
My other favorite fall sport is football! And on those rare fall Sundays when I'm not out coaching a soccer game, you will find me at home with the TV tuned to one of my favorite NFL teams. So I definitely need this:
Coolest-ever Kickoff Gift Set created by KimberlyRae Forde!
Here's KimberlyRae to tell you about it!
- eCraft personal cutter by Craftwell
- Acylic Large Salad Bowl
- Football slip Cup Adult size
- Ball Wide Mouth Canning Lids and Rings
- Fiskars Paper Trimmer
- Jewelers Wire 12 gauge
- Aleene's Collage 'Pauge Matte
- Cork board adhesive Paper sheet
- Hot Glue Gun
Snack Bowl Instructions :
1. Choose and adhere stickers and elements you want to show through around the bowl. You can add the team's name here.
2. Measure from under lip of bowl down to the rim of the bottom. Mine measured 6" [I purchased the bowl from Dollar Tree].
3. Select your papers and trim to 2-3" strips
4. Modge podge one strip at a time and place at one end and work your way around the bowl.
5. Modge podge the entire OUTside of the bowl, using your fingers to smooth out any bumps.
6. Hot Glue Cork paper on the bottom [this will help keep from sliding].
Cup Instructions :
1. Measure from just under the lip of the top of cup down to where the cup rests and trim paper.
2. Measure around cup [mine measured 6"] and adhere paper to cup.
3. Add chip board elements and stickers.
4. Liberally, brush on modge podge.
5. Let Dry and add Banner [the 'football' banner was a perfect fit]!
6. Adhere cork paper and hot glue to the bottom of the base and you're done!
Coasters / Cup Holder Instructions :
1. Hot glue all lids to the inside of the rings-upside down [this is your cup holder base] and set aside.
2. Cut 12" wire and curl with paint brush handle or a pencil.
3. Cut out 6" circles and clip the outsides about an inch around.
4. Liberally, brush on modge podge to the paper circle and place over your cup holder base [that you made earlier]
5. Press the paper inside the base and smooth starting in the center and bring the pap
6. Now, shape one end of wire in an 'L' shape with the '_' part going underneath the base and hot glue in place
7. Choose a chipboard element and hot glue to the wire
8. Cut 3.5" circle from the cork paper and hot glue to the bottom of the base and
Now you're ready to place the cup in the cup holder and you're done!
What will the Cycling teams come up with next? You'll see next week, when we kick off posts from the Hello Fall! Cycling Team (did you get that little football pun there? hope so....)
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!