Wednesday is hump-day and happily greeted by most of us working schlubs because it's halfway through the work week. Sadly this week it means we're halfway through our blog week with May Arts :(
Still let's try to look at the bright side - we're only halfway through! PLUS Wednesdays are prize days over on Facebook, so in case you're not a Facebook follower, go over to our Facebook Page and leave a comment under our Wednesday Challenge for another chance to win more May Arts and LYB goodies.
Then make sure you go over to May Arts' page too for yet another chance to win! And then don't forget to leave a comment on the blog also for your chance to win our blog prize pack. Sheesh. So many chances to win! I think we're spoiling you!
And now on to the fun stuff...
It's card day! And I have a few lovely cards for you, designed by our talented Biker Chicks! First up, a couple from Liz Qualman:
I love the blues, greens and yellows in the Elizabeth Park collection, so it was perfect that May Arts sent us this beautiful Solid Plaid yellow ribbon. I added a simple bow to my card, but included a chipboard flower with some bling and two Twig stick pins to complete the look. Love how the Elizabeth Park Journaling Cards combined with the Fresh Verse Stickers make great sentiments for cards.
I cannot express how gorgeous the May Arts Satin Pleats ribbon is in person. I had to use some on this card with just a little bit of the lace trim they sent us. The gray in the ribbon was the perfect shade to complement these gorgeous Elizabeth Park (Fuchsia Flower Dots and Bloom Bands). I simply added a couple of the Chipboard Stickers and a Fabric Favorites sentiment for good measure.
And now here's one from Biker Chick Tania Willis!
Hi guys! It's Tania! Wow the May Arts ribbons go so nicely with the Elizabeth Park collection! I had a lot of fun matching the ribbons to the papers and embellishments in my stash! Here are some step-by-step instructions so you can make this card for yourself!
1. Cut white cardstock to 7" x 10". Fold in half to form card base.
2. Cut EP - 102 Bloom Bands paper to 5" x 4". Adhere to card front.
3. Apply Tacky Tape strips just above and just below the paper.
4. Apply May Arts Green Twill ribbon along the bottom of paper. Trim overhang.
5. Apply May Arts Grey Satin Pleat ribbon along the top of paper. Trim overhang.
6. Adhere "bloom" sticker from EP - 135 Favorite Pieces with dimensional foam tape.
7. Create accordion folded blossom from EP - 305 Paper Flower Kit.
8. Adhere one flower embellishment from EP -219 Flower Button Dots on top of accordion flower and another just beside it.
9. Adhere green lace sticker from EP - 161 Paper Lace Stickers.
10. Cut 10" of May Arts Teal Shear/Line Edge ribbon and tie in bow. Adhere with gluedots.
11. Adhere pink felt flower from Maya Road using glue dots.
12. Adhere three additional flowers from EP - 220 - Fabric Favorites.